If you’re considering getting a Swedish Vallhund, keep in mind that…
- The breed is alert, energetic and independent
- It needs socializing and to be a part of the family
- It has a clear body language and expresses its emotions vocally
- It is a Swedish cultural heritage – a farm dog, herding dog and a family dog
- It needs daily exercise and mental stimulation
Don’t hesitate to ask our puppy list holders for advice, more information and help in finding a breeder.
Contact information is found under “puppy info”